This test kit measures for Cadmium in water by using a dithizone extraction of cadmium which produces a pink to red color. Level are determined using the Octa-Slide 2 Comparator.
- 15 mL Potassium Sodium Tartrate Solution
- 30 mL *Sodium Hydroxide, 15%
- 15 mL *Sodium Cyanide, 10%
- 120 mL *Lead Dithizone Reagent
- 3 Pipets, 1.0 mL, plastic
- 2 Test Tubes, 10 mL, glass, w/caps
- 1 Test Tube, 10 mL, glass, w/cap
- 1 Cadmium In Water Octa-Slide 2 Bar, 0.1-1.0 ppm
- 1 Octa-Slide 2 Viewer
Reagents marked with an * are considered to be potential health hazards.
Cadmium Test Kit
- Test Method: Octa-Slide 2 Comparator
- Range/Sensitivity: 0.1-1.0 ppm
- Number of Tests: 20
- Number of Reagents: 4