The CBC-20 Carbon Block Filter effectively reduces fine sediment and chlorine taste and odor in water. Its high dirt holding capacity makes the CBC-20 ideal for use in residential, commercial, and some industrial applications.
CBC-20 Carbon Block Filter
- Nominal Rating: 0.5 micron
- Dimensions: 2.87" x 20"
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 3 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-180°F
- Filter Media: Bonded Powdered-Activated Carbon
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: 45,000 gallons @ 2 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42