The CBR2-10 carbon filter reduces protozoan cysts, chlorine taste and odour, lead, mercury, MTBE, VOCs, and fine sediment in residential drinking water. This filter cartridge is made using a bonded powdered activated carbon (PAC) wrapped in a polyolefin pre-filter to increase the life of the cartridge.
CBR2-10 Multi-Media Carbon Block Filter
- Nominal Rating: 0.5 micron and 99.95% reduction of cysts
- Dimensions: 2.87" x 9.75"
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm @ 15 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-165°F
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction: 20,000 gallons @ 1 gpm
- Lead & Mercury Reduction: 2,000 gallons @ 0.6 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42