This pleated cellulose polyester filter cartridge is for use in various applications such as drinking water purification, irrigation, and industrial processes and others.
- Reduces sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles in residential and commercial water
- Nominal filtration rating of 5 micron
- Resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength
- Initial pressure drop of less than 1 psi at a flow rate of 20 GPM
- Temperature range of 40°F to 125°F (4.4°C to 51.7°C)