The EPM-20BB carbon block filter effectively reduces fine sediment and chlorine taste and odor in residential and commercial drinking water. This filter cartridge is made using a bonded powdered activated carbon (PAC) wrapped in a polyolefin pre-filter and polyethylene netting for extended life.
EPM-20BB Carbon Block Filter
- Nominal Rating: 10 micron
- Dimensions: 4.63" x 20.065"
- Flow Rate: 4 gpm @ 1 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-180°F
- Filter Media: Bonded Powdered Activated Carbon
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: >30,000 gallons @ 4 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42