The EPM-20 carbon block filter effectively reduces fine sediment and chlorine taste and odor in residential and commercial drinking water. This filter cartridge is made using a bonded powdered activated carbon (PAC) wrapped in a polyolefin pre-filter and polyethylene netting for extended life.
EPM-20 Carbon Block Filter
- Nominal Rating: 10 micron
- Dimensions: 2.89" x 20.065"
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 0.4 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-180°F
- Filter Media: Bonded Powdered Activated Carbon
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Rate: >6,000 gallons @ 2 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42