Suitable for Potable water, beverages, pre-filtration for reverse osmosis equipment, fine chemicals, electronics, and plating solutions and others.
- 4.5" x 9.75"
- Material - Melt blown polypropylene
- Maximum temperature - 140° F / 60° C
- Maximum pressure - 40 PSID
- Maximum flow rate - 2-8 GPM (based on micron rating)
- Individually shrink wrapped for purity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Food grade ingredients
- No leachables
- High dirt holding capacity
- Reduces dirt, rust, sand, sediment and silt
- Certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material
FPMB-BB5 Melt-Blown Polypropylene Sediment Filter Cartridge