The HI701 Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure free chlorine. Free chlorine is the active form of chlorine used for disinfection of drinking water, swimming pools and spas, and vegetable rinse water. Free chlorine in water is also harmful to a reverse osmosis membrane and needs to be monitored for removal from source water prior to being used. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, this Free Chlorine Checker provides quick, accurate results in just a few easy steps.
- For use with freshwater samples
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Pools and Spas
Free Chlorine Checker
- Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Method: EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-Cl G.