The RFC-BB radial flow carbon filter is used to remove the taste and odour of chlorine, and reduce sediment in water. This filter cartridge also makes an excellent polishing filter or pre-filter in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
RFC-BB Radial Flow Carbon Filter
- Nominal Rating: 25 micron
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 9.75"
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 0.9 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-125°F
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction: 50,000 gallons @ 2 gpm
- Certified to NSF Standard 42