The HI711 Checker is a simple, accurate and cost effective way to measure total chlorine. Chlorine is a popular disinfectant used in municipal water, fruits and vegetables, as well as equipment in the food and beverage industry. Though beneficial in destroying pathogens, levels greater than 4 parts per million (ppm) is harmful to humans and therefore, must be monitored. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, this Total Chlorine Checker provides quick, accurate results in just a few easy steps.
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Pools and Spas
Total Chlorine Checker
- Range: 0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Method: EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-Cl G.